MECHANICAL · CONTROLS · PROJECT
Ahaus offers a full range of design and control services. Mechanical, electrical, and controls designs are developed from the initial concept to the completed detailed package using a variety of solid model design tools. Our engineering department adds value to your machine design project by employing multi-station networked CAD/CAM capabilities, in-house controls engineers and integrated software and hardware design using state-of-the-art control solutions.
Our design engineers can assist you in all phases of machine, tooling and fixture design to assure you receive the most efficient, lowest total cost solution to your manufacturing challenge. Our in-house staff of controls engineers can design, program and troubleshoot any of the electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems commonly used in the industry today. And Ahaus engineers and technicians provide complete after-sale service and support.
Mechanical design is at the core of the Ahaus identity. We take great pride and satisfaction in marrying insightful designs with practical application to create exceptional manufacturing solutions.
During the design phase, our controls engineers work closely with our mechanical design engineers offering their perspective and technical insight to yield a more efficient and robust machine, tool, or fixture solution.
Each customer is assigned a full-time project engineer to manage every aspect of a project’s progress. The project engineer is the primary customer contact from the time an order is placed and continues working directly with the customer throughout the life of the project, including during: design, manufacture, assembly, runoff, installation at the customer’s facility, through start-up and production use.
“Again, thanks for the help to resolve this welding ﬁxture issue. Everyone did a great job. Please pass along my thanks to everyone involved for their expertise and attention to detail. The quality design ideas and craftsmanship really stand out in the end result.”
Global Provider of Oil and Gas Products and Systems
It’s Our Mission: Customer Success
Sometimes a company comes to Ahaus with a speciﬁc production need and an idea of how to address it. In those cases, we work in tandem with that customer to resolve the manufacturing challenge. Other times, however, a manufacturer comes to Ahaus with nothing more than a need, giving Ahaus’ engineering staff both the challenge and the freedom to start with a blank sheet solution. From simple to complex, the results of these projects speak for themselves.
Quality is top priority at Ahaus by meeting customer requirements and engaging in continuous improvement.
Our Quality Objectives:
- We design, build, deliver, and support high quality, innovative manufacturing equipment.
- Our core competency is our ability to move a project from concept, through engineering and design to the shop floor, and to the customer.
- We will continuously improve through training, effective use of human resources, technology, and reinvestment of capital to create a competitive advantage for our customers and ourselves.
- We will generate a pride in American craftsmanship.
- Quality system will meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
- Quality shall be measured, evaluated, and documented.
- We will deal with our employees, customers and vendors ethically and with mutual respect.
- Ahaus will be a quality corporate citizen by providing meaningful employment, supporting community needs, maintaining fiscal responsibility, and complying with environmental and safety requirements.