Our team has the ability and resources to rise up to the challenges of your next automation project. The team is abundantly rich in background experiences with current and evolving technologies. We have the staff to provide full machine programming, including PLC, HMI, multi-axis servo motorand robotic design, build, and commission of your next project. We are skilled at utilizing our expertise in many types of industries to enhance your product and process.
At Ahaus, we bridge the gap between mechanical and controls by keeping all engineering in house — even in the same room — allowing for open door collaborations.
At Ahaus, our controls department uses Autocad Electrical2D software to provide the electrical/pneumatic/hydraulic panel layout, diagrams, and bill of materials. Our team works fervently to ensure that Ahaus provides you accurate and legible drawings meeting the industry standard to assist with future troubleshooting and debug of any system.
A well-designed program architecture is essential in the success of any project; adding flexibility and value over the life of the machine.
We ensure success by:
- Organizing code in a logical manner
- Including programming comments
- Preparing for future expansion
Debug and Commission
Ahaus is experienced in concept, design, and implementation of many different types of machines. These machines vary widely in complexity from simple standalone equipment to large scale fully automated systems. Below is a list of what you can expect from an Ahaus Controls Engineer throughout the commissioning of your project.
Debug and commission control systems at our facilities during the system integration stage and then at the customer’s site during installation.
- Travel, as required, to customer and supplier sites to perform installation, commissioning, and training duties.
- Select, test, and integrate hardware and software components such as robots, analog devices, motion controllers, sensors, vision systems, lasers, and other control related hardware.
- Work with project engineers, customers, designers, toolmakers, and electricians to solve problems in order to provide you with a complete functional system.
“Again, thanks for the help to resolve this welding ﬁxture issue. Everyone did a great job. Please pass along my thanks to everyone involved for their expertise and attention to detail. The quality design ideas and craftsmanship really stand out in the end result.”
Global Provider of Oil and Gas Products and Systems
It’s Our Mission: Customer Success
Sometimes a company comes to Ahaus with a speciﬁc production need and an idea of how to address it. In those cases, we work in tandem with that customer to resolve the manufacturing challenge. Other times, however, a manufacturer comes to Ahaus with nothing more than a need, giving Ahaus’ engineering staff both the challenge and the freedom to start with a blank sheet solution. From simple to complex, the results of these projects speak for themselves.
Quality is top priority at Ahaus by meeting customer requirements and engaging in continuous improvement.
Our Quality Objectives:
- We design, build, deliver, and support high quality, innovative manufacturing equipment.
- Our core competency is our ability to move a project from concept, through engineering and design to the shop floor, and to the customer.
- We will continuously improve through training, effective use of human resources, technology, and reinvestment of capital to create a competitive advantage for our customers and ourselves.
- We will generate a pride in American craftsmanship.
- Quality system will meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
- Quality shall be measured, evaluated, and documented.
- We will deal with our employees, customers and vendors ethically and with mutual respect.
- Ahaus will be a quality corporate citizen by providing meaningful employment, supporting community needs, maintaining fiscal responsibility, and complying with environmental and safety requirements.