Your project needs careful attention to detail — start to finish. Our mechanical design department is made up of a diverse group of talented designers from many different backgrounds. We rely on their different points of view and experiences to provide unique and innovative solutions to many different automation, workholding and special machines. When you visit our facility, it will be evident that we take mechanical design very seriously, because we believe that the project should be thoroughly thought out and discussed long before it hits our manufacturing floor.
Ahaus has developed a reputation of being a leader in the workholding market; this is largely due to the years of experience and difficult projects we have tackled. Our design phase when is we integrate the years of experience in our fixture building department with the mechanical design department, which makes our success overwhelming and our customers the ultimate beneficiary of quality design and long lasting fixtures.
With automation projects, it is important to understand the scope of what is trying to be accomplished. Our Mechanical designers are well versed and have a vast understanding of the many facets that are included under the umbrella of automation design. Whether your need is just a small assembly project or you have a complicated large project with assembly, robotics, quality checks, part verification, and or other components, our mechanical design department looks forward to working with you.
“Please let your team know that they have earned ‘Rock Star’ status with their success on our project. We are very pleased with their effort in beating the targeted cycle time and delivering the project on time while sustaining quality.”/span>
SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
Leader in Thermal Management and Heat Exchanger Products
It’s Our Mission: Customer Success
Sometimes a company comes to Ahaus with a speciﬁc production need and an idea of how to address it. In those cases, we work in tandem with that customer to resolve the manufacturing challenge. Other times, however, a manufacturer comes to Ahaus with nothing more than a need, giving Ahaus’ engineering staff both the challenge and the freedom to start with a blank sheet solution. From simple to complex, the results of these projects speak for themselves.
Quality is top priority at Ahaus by meeting customer requirements and engaging in continuous improvement.
Our Quality Objectives:
- We design, build, deliver, and support high quality, innovative manufacturing equipment.
- Our core competency is our ability to move a project from concept, through engineering and design to the shop floor, and to the customer.
- We will continuously improve through training, effective use of human resources, technology, and reinvestment of capital to create a competitive advantage for our customers and ourselves.
- We will generate a pride in American craftsmanship.
- Quality system will meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
- Quality shall be measured, evaluated, and documented.
- We will deal with our employees, customers and vendors ethically and with mutual respect.
- Ahaus will be a quality corporate citizen by providing meaningful employment, supporting community needs, maintaining fiscal responsibility, and complying with environmental and safety requirements.