One Project at a Time.
Impacting Global Industries.
What makes Ahaus different? What sets us apart?
Our customers say it best:
“Superior concept, design and engineering.”
“They anticipate problems and solve them.”
“They are plain-speaking, straightforward people.”
“They keep the promises they make.”
“Fair pricing and realistic delivery.”
“Open and trustworthy communications.”
“Reliable quality and performance.”
For nearly 65 years Ahaus has been building innovative manufacturing solutions for its customers. More importantly, we’ve been building relationships with them.
It’s Our Mission: Customer Success
Sometimes a company comes to Ahaus with a speciﬁc production need and an idea of how to address it. In those cases, we work in tandem with that customer to resolve the manufacturing challenge. Other times, however, a manufacturer comes to Ahaus with nothing more than a need, giving Ahaus’ engineering staff both the challenge and the freedom to start with a blank sheet solution. From simple to complex, the results of these projects speak for themselves.
Quality is top priority at Ahaus by meeting customer requirements and engaging in continuous improvement.
Our Quality Objectives:
- We design, build, deliver, and support high quality, innovative manufacturing equipment.
- Our core competency is our ability to move a project from concept, through engineering and design to the shop floor, and to the customer.
- We will continuously improve through training, effective use of human resources, technology, and reinvestment of capital to create a competitive advantage for our customers and ourselves.
- We will generate a pride in American craftsmanship.
- Quality system will meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
- Quality shall be measured, evaluated, and documented.
- We will deal with our employees, customers and vendors ethically and with mutual respect.
- Ahaus will be a quality corporate citizen by providing meaningful employment, supporting community needs, maintaining fiscal responsibility, and complying with environmental and safety requirements.