Workholding Solutions and Workholding Fixtures
Machining · Turning · Welding · Turnkey Solutions
Ahaus has been designing and building workholding fixtures for the automotive, machine tool, valve, construction and other industries for more than two decades. Our capabilities include: engineering design; dedicated fixture manufacturing group; and dedicated assembly and tryout area. We work with machine tool manufacturers, distributors and users to meet specified requirements for positioning, placement, number of parts, deflection and machine forces.
We will design the workholding fixture, check functionality, runoff and develop the process for the machinery of choice. We can bring machinery to Ahaus for a complete runoff or retrofit.
Workholding solutions include:
- Automated workholding fixtures with integrated hydraulics, sub-plates, sensors and clamps to achieve maximum productivity
- Manual workholding fixtures with precision locating features and positive clamping to achieve accurate and consistent results
- Power units, hydraulic couplers and fixture carts for all workholding systems needs to enhance flexibility and efficiency
- Standard and custom columns and T’s (welded fixture bases and tombstones) for virtually all workholding fixture requirements
- Full turnkey solutions including fixture design/build, part processing, tooling design/selection, CNC milling programming and system runoff
- Custom hydraulic workholding fixtures to meet the specific needs of customer part designs and machining processes
- Custom hydraulic vise designs incorporated into hydraulic workholding fixtures
- Custom pneumatic workholding fixtures for machining and welding