SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT · TIMING AND SCHEDULING · ISSUE RESOLUTION
Your time is valuable. The role of our Project Engineers is to navigate your project from start to finish in order to save you time and frustration. Once your company partners with Ahaus, we assign you a full-time Project Engineer to manage every aspect of a project’s progress. The Project Engineer is the primary customer contact from the time we receive an order through design, manufacture, assembly, runoff, installation at the customer’s facility, through start-up, and into production.
Single Point of Contact
Project Engineers act as the single point of contact for all project-related issues, which streamlines communication and enhances clarity. The Project Engineer works closely with all Ahaus departments and the customer to manage budgets and timelines, increasing efficiency and maintaining solid control throughout the life of the project.
Timing and Scheduling
From inception of a project, the Project Engineer consults with the customer, as well as Ahaus engineering, machining, assembly, and operations departments to create and maintain a detailed timeline that allows for the most efficient use of resources. On-time delivery is a very important metric for us and for our customers. Project Engineers use a variety of tools to manage the timeline, including Microsoft Project, Open Issues Tracking lists, Meeting Minutes, and Control Plans.
During a project, we understand that issues may be encountered along the way. Before the project launches, we do a detailed review of similar projects to analyze lessons learned and mitigate any issues that may arise. When issues do surface, we set ourselves apart by the way we resolve them. The Project Engineering team works together to find innovative, timely, and efficient resolutions to ensure that the customer is satisfied and the project stays on track.
“Ahaus understands what the potential problems are so they can get right to the heart of the issues. We beneﬁt from foresight rather than hindsight when working with Ahaus.”
SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
Worldwide Leader in Thermal Management and Heat Exchanger Products
It’s Our Mission: Customer Success
It’s Our Mission: Customer Success – Sometimes a company comes to Ahaus with a speciﬁc production need and an idea of how to address it. In those cases, we work in tandem with that customer to resolve the manufacturing challenge. Other times, however, a manufacturer comes to Ahaus with nothing more than a need, giving Ahaus’ engineering staff both the challenge and the freedom to start with a blank sheet solution. From simple to complex, the results of these projects speak for themselves.
Quality is top priority at Ahaus.
Our Quality Objectives:
- Ahaus designs, builds, delivers, and supports high quality, innovative manufacturing equipment.
- Ahaus’ core competency is the ability to move a project from concept through engineering to the shop floor and to the customer.
- Ahaus strives for continuous improvement through training, effective use of human resources, technology, and reinvestment of capital to create a competitive advantage for our customers and ourselves.
- Ahaus takes pride in American craftsmanship.
- Ahaus strives to meet customer requirements.
- Ahaus’ quality system meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Quality shall be measured, evaluated, and documented.
- Ahaus deals with our employees, customers and vendors ethically and respectfully.
- Ahaus strives to be a quality corporate citizen by providing meaningful employment, supporting community needs, maintaining fiscal responsibility, and complying with environmental and safety requirements.