For decades, Ahaus has designed and built machines to produce plastic pipe – from the die heads that extrude the heated material to the molds and machines that produce the corrugated pipe. We’re also proud of our work on workholding fixtures: for small details the size of your hand up or a boom 15 feet long that goes onto an excavator or backhoe. As Midwesterners, we are keenly aware of the importance of the agriculture industry and the need for quality equipment in your field.
“Thanks for the job well done. Even last week, I would not have bet that we would have hit this home run! I consider this a home run with both lifters installed, operators trained and Ahaus supporting the training of both shifts..”
Leading Manufacturer of Engines and Related Technologies
It’s Our Mission: Customer Success
Sometimes a company comes to Ahaus with a speciﬁc production need and an idea of how to address it. In those cases, we work in tandem with that customer to resolve the manufacturing challenge. Other times, however, a manufacturer comes to Ahaus with nothing more than a need, giving Ahaus’ engineering staff both the challenge and the freedom to start with a blank sheet solution. From simple to complex, the results of these projects speak for themselves.
Quality is top priority at Ahaus.
Our Quality Objectives:
- Ahaus designs, builds, delivers, and supports high quality, innovative manufacturing equipment.
- Ahaus’ core competency is the ability to move a project from concept through engineering to the shop floor and to the customer.
- Ahaus strives for continuous improvement through training, effective use of human resources, technology, and reinvestment of capital to create a competitive advantage for our customers and ourselves.
- Ahaus takes pride in American craftsmanship.
- Ahaus strives to meet customer requirements.
- Ahaus’ quality system meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Quality shall be measured, evaluated, and documented.
- Ahaus deals with our employees, customers and vendors ethically and respectfully.
- Ahaus strives to be a quality corporate citizen by providing meaningful employment, supporting community needs, maintaining fiscal responsibility, and complying with environmental and safety requirements.