Automotive Manufacturing Equipment
The automotive industry is a fast-paced, dynamic, and exacting business. It requires suppliers to be nimble in response to the ever-changing needs of their customers while maintaining the highest quality standards to ensure that every part and assembly arrives at the next step in the process without issues. In the automotive industry, poka-yoke (error proofing) is the name of the game.
At Ahaus, we have been working closely with the automotive industry for over 40 years. We have developed workholding, special machines, lean systems, and fully automated cells for a wide variety of automotive components and subassemblies. If your business involves chassis, powertrain, HVAC, or lighting components, we have the experience and technical knowledge to develop a unique solution to meet your needs.
Automotive Drivetrain Fixture Product – Video Case Study from Ahaus Tool & Engineering
“Thanks for the job well done. Even last week, I would not have bet that we would have hit this home run! I consider this a home run with both lifters installed, operators trained and Ahaus supporting the training of both shifts.”
Leading Manufacturer of Engines and Related Technologies
It’s Our Mission: Customer Success
Sometimes a company comes to Ahaus with a speciﬁc production need and an idea of how to address it. In those cases, we work in tandem with that customer to resolve the manufacturing challenge. Other times, however, a manufacturer comes to Ahaus with nothing more than a need, giving Ahaus’ engineering staff both the challenge and the freedom to start with a blank sheet solution. From simple to complex, the results of these projects speak for themselves.
Quality is top priority at Ahaus by meeting customer requirements and engaging in continuous improvement.
Our Quality Objectives:
- We design, build, deliver, and support high quality, innovative manufacturing equipment.
- Our core competency is our ability to move a project from concept, through engineering and design to the shop floor, and to the customer.
- We will continuously improve through training, effective use of human resources, technology, and reinvestment of capital to create a competitive advantage for our customers and ourselves.
- We will generate a pride in American craftsmanship.
- Quality system will meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
- Quality shall be measured, evaluated, and documented.
- We will deal with our employees, customers and vendors ethically and with mutual respect.
- Ahaus will be a quality corporate citizen by providing meaningful employment, supporting community needs, maintaining fiscal responsibility, and complying with environmental and safety requirements.