Power Generation Equipment
WIND POWER· GAS TURBINE
Ahaus uses precision, design, and inspection to generate key gages, fixtures, and assembly devices for power generation industries. Consistent operations, new technology, and knowledgeable inspection techniques are keys to performing in this demanding industry.
Gas Turbine Components Machining and Inspection Equipment
For almost 50 years, Ahaus has been providing the fixtures and specialty machines to inspect, maintain and restore gas turbine blades to original operating performance. Over this period, Ahaus engineers and technicians have developed an inside knowledge of the design criteria, datum schemes, tolerances, inspection techniques, and other parameters of gas turbine engine components. Our machinists and fabricators have gained the experience and expertise required to successfully address the issues related to high temperature steel alloys.
Examples of the types of equipment we have furnished to the gas turbine industry include:
- Vane inspection fixtures
- Row inspection fixtures
- Blade inspection fixtures
- Vane repair machines to restore vanes to original dimensional tolerances
- Frequency blocks for blade testing
- Lift assist equipment
- Machining fixtures
- Welding fixtures
- Inspection gages
Wind Turbine Components and Assemblies
Recently, Ahaus has expanded into alternative or green energy by providing products to the wind power generation industry. These include critical tolerance machined parts, lift assist assemblies, shipping and handling assemblies along with assembly aid devices for many of the components and systems installed in the nacelle or shaft assembly of wind turbine generators.
“Again, thanks for the help to resolve this welding fixture issue. Everyone did a great job. Please pass along my thanks to everyone involved for their expertise and attention to detail. The quality design ideas and craftsmanship really stand out in the end result.”
Global Provider of Oil and Gas Products and Systems
It’s Our Mission: Customer Success
Sometimes a company comes to Ahaus with a speciﬁc production need and an idea of how to address it. In those cases, we work in tandem with that customer to resolve the manufacturing challenge. Other times, however, a manufacturer comes to Ahaus with nothing more than a need, giving Ahaus’ engineering staff both the challenge and the freedom to start with a blank sheet solution. From simple to complex, the results of these projects speak for themselves.
Quality is top priority at Ahaus.
Our Quality Objectives:
- Ahaus designs, builds, delivers, and supports high quality, innovative manufacturing equipment.
- Ahaus’ core competency is the ability to move a project from concept through engineering to the shop floor and to the customer.
- Ahaus strives for continuous improvement through training, effective use of human resources, technology, and reinvestment of capital to create a competitive advantage for our customers and ourselves.
- Ahaus takes pride in American craftsmanship.
- Ahaus strives to meet customer requirements.
- Ahaus’ quality system meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Quality shall be measured, evaluated, and documented.
- Ahaus deals with our employees, customers and vendors ethically and respectfully.
- Ahaus strives to be a quality corporate citizen by providing meaningful employment, supporting community needs, maintaining fiscal responsibility, and complying with environmental and safety requirements.