Precision Machining Services
Precision Machining · Complex Machining · Prototype and Small Batch Machining · Medium Size Turning · Large Machining
Whether in manufacturing systems or in finished products, the integrity of a single part can determine success or failure. Ahaus specializes in precision machining highly complex parts to a customer’s most critical dimensional specifications.
A broad range of CNC machining and CAD/CAM programming capabilities ̶ precision boring, grinding and wire EDM equipment ̶ and extensive experience machining non-traditional metals, alloys and ceramics all combine to offer you a comprehensive metalworking resource unique in the industry.
The Ahaus machining group has more than two dozen precision CNC machining centers which can handle everything from the most critical tolerances and complex technologies to large parts. Our inspection department is equipped with the most modern coordinate measurement machines (CMMs) to achieve verifiable inspection tolerances to .0002 in. (5 microns).
Among our precision machining equipment are:
- SNK/Nissin CNC horizontal boring mill, 138 in. x 98 in. x 90 in. with 64 in. x 84 in. rotary table
- Two ea. 5-axis Mazak Variaxis machining centers
- Two ea. 4-axis CNC horizontal boring mills, 40 in. x 40 in. x 40 in. cube
- Milltronics lathe, 35 in. diameter x 120 in.
- O-M VTL 50 in. diameter x 30 in.
- Wire EDM
- Grinding and surface grinding to 20 in. x 72 in.
- Two ea. G & L CMMs, 40 in. x 48 in. x 84 in.
See our complete listing of CNC, conventional machining, grinding and auxiliary equipment.